Powerball results for 11/16/19; jackpot worth $70 million
The Powerball Numbers (white) for Nov. 16: 14-22-26-55-63. The Red Powerball Power Number: 26. The Power Play Number: 3.
LANSING, MI – The Powerball jackpot keeps getting bigger as there was no winner of the $70 million jackpot for the drawing held on Saturday, Nov. 16.
That means the next Powerball drawing on Wednesday, Nov. 20 will be worth $80 million with a cash option of $54.8 million.
The Powerball Numbers (white) for Nov. 16: 14-22-26-55-63
The Red Powerball Power Number: 26
The Power Play Number: 3
Powerball winners for Nov. 16:
· While there was no grand prize winner, two players matched all five white balls drawn to win $1 million. Those tickets were sold in Florida and Massachusetts.
· However, neither player also played the Power Play option which would have increased their winnings to $2 million.
· In Michigan, one ticket sold won $300 in the drawing. That was the largest prize won in the state.
· There were 454,385 tickets sold that won at least $4 in the drawing. In Michigan, 12,905 tickets sold won at least $4.
Powerball is offered in 44 States, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands. Players select five white numbers from (1 to 69) and one red ball (1 to 26). Tickets cost $2 each.
In other Michigan Lottery news:
· The next Mega Millions drawing is Tuesday, Nov. 19 with an estimated jackpot of $192 million and a cash option of $129.3 million.
· The next Lotto 47 drawing is Wednesday, Nov. 20 at 7:29 p.m. with a jackpot of $5 million. Deadline is 7:08 p.m. that day.
· Sunday’s Fantasy 5 jackpot is an estimated $110,000. The drawing is at 7:29 p.m. Deadline is 7:08 p.m.
For the latest on Michigan Lottery, check out the official Michigan Lottery site, which also offers more information on instant tickets, raffles and other lottery games.
The drawing took place a few days after a couple from Suttons Bay came forward to claim an $80 million Powerball win. That couple plans on using the money to support their family of seven kids and 21 grandkids.
Before that, there was a string of huge wins in the state. Last month, an Ogemaw County man claimed a $17 million Lotto 47 win after nearly missing the deadline to play the game.
A Macomb County man also came forward this month to claim a $1 million prize. The man said he started jumping up and down and dancing when he realized he’d won.
A Wayne County man won a $4 million lottery jackpot. When he realized he’d won his big prize, the lucky winner said he “felt sick,” because he couldn’t believe he’d won so much money.
The last players from Michigan to win a Mega Millions or Powerball jackpot were Kevin and Stephanie Blake of Waterford who $21 million after splitting a $42 million jackpot on Oct. 13, 2017. Kevin picked the winning numbers by using a combination of family birthdays. After winning, the couple said they would not retire and would continue working.
And while they were lucky winners, it’s smart for players to check their tickets immediately as a winner worth $1 million sold in Hartland last year went unclaimed. The ticket was purchased at the Speedway in Hartland, but the winner never came forward to claim the prize. The money instead went to the state’s School Aid Fund.
If you’d like to be the next player from Michigan to win a huge lottery prize, take a look at these tips from lottery expert Richard Lustig. The author of “Learn How To Increase Your Chances Of Winning The Lottery” has won more than $1 million in Florida by winning top jackpot prizes in smaller games.
Note to readers: if you purchase something through one of our affiliate links we may earn a commission.Powerball results for 11/16/19; jackpot worth $70 million The Powerball Numbers (white) for Nov. 16: 14-22-26-55-63. The Red Powerball Power Number: 26. The Power Play Number: 3. LANSING, MI ]]>