Mo powerball check my numbers
Powerball Number Checker
Use the Powerball Number Checker to find out quickly and easily if you have won a prize. You will be able to see how many numbers you matched in every draw for your chosen time period, as well as the value of any prizes you may have won.
To check your Powerball numbers, just follow the steps below:
- Enter your numbers in the squares, finishing with the Powerball in the final box.
- Adjust the Power Play slider if you want the Checker to show the value of prizes with the multiplier applied.
- Select ‘Add Line’ to check another set of numbers.
- Use the dropdown menu to check results for the past seven 30, or 180 days.
- Filter for Wednesday draws, Saturday draws or all draws.
- Select ‘Check’ once you are ready.
The Checker will list all the winning numbers for your selected draws and highlight the ones you matched. If you match at least the Powerball or three main numbers in any one draw, you will be shown the value of any prizes won. While selecting your numbers you can press ‘x’ to reset the Checker.
The Checker itself does not prove that you have won a prize, as you must have a valid ticket for the relevant draw to be able to claim any winnings. The claim period is also different depending on where you played. Go to the page on claiming prizes to learn how to collect your money.
Please double check your tickets carefully before disposing of them. While every effort is made to ensure the Powerball Results Checker is accurate, Powerball.net does not accept any liability for errors or omissions in the information provided or any loss resulting from any such error or omission.
Follow us on
Material Copyright © 2021 Powerball.net
Players must be 18 or over to participate in online lotteries.The Powerball Number Checker automatically checks your Powerball tickets against the latest winning numbers to see if you’re a winner. ]]>