You bank $1,000,000, we pay the taxes!
It’s a lottery player’s dream: You win the big jackpot, and you don’t have to pay taxes. If you win Bank a Million, you could net $1 million or other cash prizes.
Sat 1/23/2021 Winning Numbers
Odds of Winning: 1 in 3,838,380
Check my numbers
Are you holding on to a winning ticket? Here’s an easy way to find out.
Enter Your Numbers
Generate Random Numbers
Generate random numbers with our interactive tool.
Scan to Enter
The Virginia Lottery app lets you scan your tickets to enter 2nd Chance promotions. Download the app, scan and watch for the drawings!
How to Play
Prizes & Odds
Bank a Million Past Numbers
Bank a Million
You bank $1,000,000; we pay the taxes!
How does winning $1 million and having the Lottery pay the taxes sound? It could happen if you win Bank a Million, which offers chances to win unbelievable cash prizes every Wednesday and Saturday.
Bank a Million is different from other jackpot games. Not only will the Virginia Lottery pay your taxes, but the Bonus Ball also gives you more chances to win.
How to play Bank a Million
You have options when you play Bank a Million. Choose your own numbers on a playslip by picking six different numbers from 1 through 40. The Bonus Ball is not selected by the player but is drawn each draw.
You decide how much to wager and what prize to try to win. The total play must add up to $2, but you can determine your wager. For example, choose two plays at $1 each, which gives you two chances to win $500,000; four plays at 50¢ each gives you four chances to win $250,000. There are plenty of options for you to win up to $1 million. Click for a closer view of the playslip.
Here’s more info about how to play Bank a Million:
- You also can use Easy Pick and let the computer choose your numbers.
- Use a combination of these play methods — pick some of your favorite numbers, and let the computer fill in the rest.
- Each ticket costs $2.
- Bank a Million draws are held every Wednesday and Saturday at 11 p.m.
It’s always great to have options, and we have a few!
- Want to play the same numbers for more than one draw on a single ticket? A Multi-Draw ticket lets you play up to 26 consecutive draw on one ticket. Please keep in mind that the ticket price increases for each draw you add.
- Thinking ahead to a special date? You can buy a ticket for one future draw date. It’s called a Future draw. Mark your playslip, and let the clerk know which future draw date you have in mind.
- Love those numbers so much you want them on more than one ticket? You can Repeat your play and have the same numbers printed on more than one ticket up to 20 times.
- Tell your clerk which option you want when you present your playslip. Keep in mind that the ticket price will increase based on the number of Bank a Million game draws you select.
Two chances to win per week
There are two chances to win $1 million each week. Here are a few things to keep in mind when you play Bank a Million:
- We stop selling Bank a Million tickets at 10:45 p.m. on draw nights — so get your tickets early!
- Virginia’s Bank a Million tickets can be canceled by the retailer, but tickets cannot be canceled at the Game Machine! We recommend using a playslip to ensure that your numbers are correct.
- When using Optional Plays, make sure you tell your clerk which option(s) you prefer.
- Any winning tickets bought in Virginia must be redeemed in Virginia.
Watch the draws!
You can watch Bank a Million drawings LIVE on Wednesday and Saturday at 11:00 p.m. by clicking the red View Winning Numbers tab at the top of the page or by visiting us on Facebook.com/valottery
You can even watch them later. Draws stay on our site!
Need more info? Here’s our official rules for Bank a Million.
Lottery profits benefit public education
Since 1999, all Virginia Lottery profits have gone to K-12 public schools in Virginia. In Fiscal Year 2020, the Lottery generated more than $595 million for K-12 public schools in Virginia. Every time you play a Virginia Lottery game, you’re playing a role in helping kids have a brighter future.
You can win $1,000,000 by matching all six numbers. The amount you win depends on how much you wager and how many balls you match. For example, you can win by getting just two balls and the Bonus Ball right. Check out the chart below for all eight ways to win a prize in the VA Lottery Bank a Million game.
|Bank a Million prizes and odds|
|Wagers must add up to a minimum of $2 per ticket|
|Match||$2 Wager Prize||$1 Wager Prize||$0.50 Wager Prize||Odds: 1 in|
|5 balls + Bonus Ball||$20,000||$10,000||$5,000||639,730|
|4 balls + Bonus Ball||$400||$200||$100||7,754|
|3 balls + Bonus Ball||$40||$20||$10||363|
|2 balls + Bonus Ball||$8||$4||$2||47|
|Overall odds of winning any prize are 1 in 18.3|
|*A match-six $2 wager top prize yields $1 million take home after required federal and state tax withholdings are deducted. A $1 wager yields $500,000, and a 50¢ wager yields $250,000. Withholdings are based on 2015 IRS rates and are subject to change.|
Note: Play Your Way allows you to control your wager and choose which top prize you want to win – $1,000,000, $500,000 or $250,000. You can choose to wager $2 on one set of numbers, $1 on two sets of numbers or 50¢ on four sets of numbers. No split bets are allowed. In other words, you can’t wager $1 on one set of numbers and then 50¢ on two other sets of numbers. Each wager amount must total $2.
We draw six balls between 1 and 40. The seventh ball, the Bonus Ball, gets drawn even though you don’t select it.
After the draw, check to see if the Bonus Ball number that we’ve drawn appears within the set of six numbers on your ticket. If it does, you’ve matched the Bonus Ball! Check the prize chart to see how much you may have won.It's a Lottery player's dream: You win big, and you don't have to pay taxes. Play Bank a Million for a chance to win!
TOP PRIZE: $1,000 a DAY for LIFE
DRAWINGS: Mondays and Thursdays at 10:38 p.m.
Lucky for Life Number Frequency
Lucky Ball Number Frequency
Get Winning Numbers delivered right to your inbox!
Play Responsibly — If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, call the Delaware Council on Gambling Problems Helpline: 1-888-850-8888 or visit DEProblemGambling.org.
It’s the Law — You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase Delaware Lottery tickets. You must be 21 years of age or older to play Video Lottery, Sports Lottery, Table Games and Internet Games.
For winning numbers and other Delaware Lottery information, call 1-800-338-6200.
Winner privacy is our policy.
© 2021. Delaware State Lottery. All rights reserved.TOP PRIZE: $1,000 a DAY for LIFE Winning Numbers DRAWINGS: Mondays and Thursdays at 10:38 p.m. Lucky for Life Number Frequency Lucky Ball Number Frequency Get Winning Numbers ]]>